1. Access the Manual from the Archdiocese for the Military Services website
2. Select the appropriate program (Note: Most Catechists will complete the training at the AMS Catechist Formation Training Manual link.)
3. On completion of each Track, participants will complete Integration Exercises and Contact Sheet. The exercises and contact sheet are included on the PowerPoint slides, which you’ll download from the AMS Catechist Formation Training Manual link.
4. Send your Integration Exercises and Contact sheet to Ms Christine Johnson, RE Coordinator, via e-mail.
5. Either Father or Christine will forward the Integration Exercises to the Archdiocese for the Military Services via e-mail to Program Coordinator, Dr. Jem Sullivan.
6. After review, the Integration Exercises will be returned to Father and the catechists via e-mail
7. Repeat this process for each of the five tracks
8. On completion of all five tracks Chaplains, catechists and teachers receive certification letters indicating successful completion of the formation program and certification as catechists of the Archdiocese for the Military Services, USA