Blessed Francis Xavier Seelos' Practical Guide to Holiness
1. Go to Mass with deepest devotion.
2. Spend a half hour to reflect upon your main failing and make resolutions to avoid it.
3. Do daily spiritual reading for at least 15 minutes, if a half hour is not possible.
4. Say the rosary every day.
5. Also daily, if at all possible, visit the Blessed Sacrament; and toward evening, meditate on the Passion of Christ for a half hour.
6. Conclude the day with evening prayer and an examination of conscience over all the faults and sins of the day.
7. Every month make a review of the month in confession.
8. Choose a special patron every month and imitate that patron in some special virtue.
9. Precede every great feat with a novena, that is, nine days of devotion.
10. Try to begin and end every activity with a "Hail Mary."